Vitiello Giuseppe F.
Since January 2012: responsible for electric maintenance in enipower Ferrera Erbognone power plant
Since January 2014: leader of the electricity sector in enipower knowledge management system
Previous work experiences
06/2006 – 12/2007: Electrical engineer at Ansaldo Caldaie, Gallarate (VA) Italy
12/2007 – 12/2011: Electric engineer at enipower Maintenance department in San Donato Milanese (MI) Italy.
14/12/2005: Doctor Degree in Electrical Engineering – Politecnico of Bari, (Italy). Score: 110/110 Summa cum laude. GPA: 29.8/30. Master thesis in the field of Industrial Electromagnetic Compatibility. Title: “Analytical-Experimental approach to the evaluation of the ionic deposition in the spherical emission related to the corona discharge”
Technical and scientific professional expertise
Main responsible for the project of the auxiliary boiler for the job order Shuaibah in Saudi Arabia.
– Coordination of the restoring activities on generators of different sizes (from 20 up to 300 MVA) after severe faults
– Study of large size air cooled turbo-generators maintenance activities, failure mechanisms, nondestructive controls and electrical testing.
– Feasibility study and realization of the modernization project of the high voltage (380 kV) Air Line in Brindisi,
– Modernization and resolution of anomalies on static excitation units for large turbo-generator;
– Coordination of the recovery activity on oil filled power transformers (30 MVA) after failures;
– Modernization and resolution of anomalies on HV electrical protection;
– Study of large size oil filled power transformers, maintenance activities, failure mechanisms, nondestructive controls and electrical testing.